- General Contractor James McHugh Construction Co.
- Architect Rafael Viñoly | David Rockwell
- Developer Crescent Heights
- Height 896 FT
- Stories 82
- Square Footage 1,100,000 SF
- Concrete Cubic Yards 69,679 YD³
This multi-use tower, at almost 890 feet, is one of the tallest buildings in Chicago. Rising to 76 stories at the south end of Grant Park, the 1.1 million square foot building includes 800 residential units with sweeping views of Lake Michigan, Grant and Millennium Parks, and the city skyline